In Spring of 2014 the Jordan High School Band and Choir took their music on the road and traveled to Orlando, Florida over spring break. Over 110 students participated in the trip! Some of the major highlights from the tour included:
- Visiting Walt Disney World Theme parks, including: Magic Kingdom, Animal Kingdom, Epcot, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Performing live in Downtown Disney at the Waterside Stage.
- Participating in a Band Clinic backstage at Hollywood Studios in Disney world, and record a movie soundtrack.
- Visiting and participating in music clinics at two universities: University of Western Kentucky, and Stetson University in Stetson, FL.
- Swimming in the Pacific Ocean at Daytona Beach.
- Spending a week with friends who shared a similar passion for music making.
- Experiencing a trip of a lifetime!
Below are some photos from the tour.