On April 22-25, 2016 the JHS Band took a trip Chicago,IL! During their time in “The Windy City”, the band…
- Performed at the Field Museum of Natural History
- Explored the Lincoln Park Zoo and Museum of Science and Industry
- Viewed the Chicago skyline from the John Hancock Tower
- Visited “The Bean” in Millennium Park
- Ate dinner and listened to Jazz at Andy’s Jazz Club
- Attended a performance of “The Blue Man Group” at Briar Theatre
- Shopped along The Navy Pier and Michigan Avenue
On their way back, the band also worked with University of Wisconsin Music Professors Dr. Phil Ostrander and jazz legend Professor Bob Bacca. Students arrived back in Jordan on Monday around 6:45pm.
Below are some pictures of the trip! More photos can also be found on the Jordan Bands Facebook page. A slideshow with all of these photos and more will be shown approximately 30 minutes before the start of the May Concert on Wednesday May 18.